Orders for Customized Products
Every Dora Haralambaki’s jewel is handmade and unique. If you need a shade that does not exist in the e-shop you can order it by phone or by email.
The user may, using any means of communication, cancel an order placed by any means of communication so that it is not executed, provided that it has not already been executed (orders “Pending” or “Processing” or ” Ongoing”).
Users can be billed either by retail receipt, deliverable upon delivery, or by invoice, if the user is a freelancer or a commercial enterprise.
– Pay on delivery (only for domestic orders)
The products you ordered come via ELTA (Door-to-Door) courier and you pay the price (cash) at the time of delivery. If the payment is made by cash on delivery, the user is obliged to pay the total amount to the post office or courier employee.
– By PayPal
Payment via PayPal that guarantees absolute security and confidentiality to users.
– By Credit or Debit card
If you have a VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express or Diners credit or debit card, you can safely use it through our order form. Your transactions at our online store are protected by online security systems (SSL-256bit) that guarantee a completely secure trading environment. Credit card transactions made through the e-shop will be displayed on the user’s credit card statement with justification Dora Haralambaki.
– By deposit to a bank account
The available bank account to which you can deposit money is:
Bank: PIRAEUS BANK SA
Account Owner: Dora Haralambaki
IBAN: GR79017159900065 9912 2244 530
Product returns can be made for any reason within 30 days of their receipt.
The process of return can take place only if:
- The box of the product, the sales receipt, the gift card (if any) and whatever else comes with the product are returned, as all these are part of the product purchased.
- Product(s) must be in the original state in which you received them, have not been used, worn, soiled or in any other situation beyond their original and their safety tag must remain intact.
- Returns are made through a transport company and the cost is paid by us.
- Until the time of transportation to our premises, it is at your responsibility. It is important to take care of the package, avoiding any damage during transport and therefore unable to return.
- If you wish to exchange your product, you will have to follow the process below: you will return the product to our premises according to the above mentioned terms and receive your refund. After the refund is processed depending on the payment method you had chosen for your order, you can make a new order on our site whenever you want.
- If you receive a damaged product please contact us immediately If it is not our responsibility you will have to contact the delivery company (courier) within the next 8 hours (only for domestic orders).
Return of customized products cannot be accepted.
We inform you that AS JEWELLERY assumes no responsibility for loss or damage of the item during transport back.
It is advisable to check carefully the condition of the products and their packaging at the time of delivery of your order, so that you immediately detect any obvious defects.
In any case, please contact us before returning a product.
As soon as we receive the item of return, the process of your refund will be initiated depending on the payment method you had chosen for your order. Thus, the amount will be refunded by cancelling your credit / debit card charge, or in the case of cash-on-delivery payment, by depositing the amount to your bank account within 15-30 working
All jewels at Doraharalambaki.com are unique and covered by a 12 month warranty. By providing proof of purchase (receipt) of the jewelry within that particular time period, repair is possible without any charge, provided that the wear or defect is caused by a manufacturing error. If the repair is not possible, replacement will be required. Without the proof of purchase, the jewelry cannot be replaced, but depending on the damage suffered it may be possible to repair it for a small fee. In order to determine if repair is possible, the jewelry must be returned to be evaluated at the following address
16 Drossini str, Kifissia, Attica, Greece -14562